Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Bobbin, A Bobbin


Before I could sew anything this evening I had to clean my machine. My goodness, I don't remember the last time I did it, but as you can tell by the globs of lint, it was past time to dust it off!

After cleaning, searching for empty bobbins, and finally getting the machine threaded I was able to finish my four-patch posy blocks. I had planned on getting this quilt done last month. However, I put it in a project basket after taking it to demonstrate at the guild meeting in April, and out of site out of mind it went.



Since this quilt was just for fun anyway, I'm going to leave it on the design wall for a day or so. I don't like the distribution of dark pink in the quilt, so I'll spend some time staring at it tomorrow. It is to late to set it together tonight anyway.

Here is a fun song to wind up the evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment