Monday, May 30, 2011

Etsy Craft Party: Pick Some Flowers

I love blogging, but there is one thing I dislike about it. Blogs have a way of showing you
just how flaky you are! I said I would post this yesterday, and obviously I didn't. In fact, I was only one the computer for a few minutes in the morning to print one of my coupons, and that was the end of that. So without further ado, I present...


Dara with Pick Some Flowers has contacted me to not only to offered a set of fun, handmade business card holders, but also to volunteer to raise money for the Red Cross. I am so thankful for both!  (The picture of the felt cases below is an example of what she has offered to give, but may not be the exact item. Either way aren't they adorable!)



Dara started out teaching her self how to crochet and embroider so she could give cute homemade gifts to her family and friends, but now she has her Etsy shop open so she can share her love of the craft with others.


So you know, this is my favorite item in her shop! I do love the felt cases, but this hat is just fantastic!

If you are interested in donating a door prize or volunteering to run a booth to raise money for the Red Cross then please email me at talesofanewhousewife (at) gmail (dot) com.

No comments:

Post a Comment