Friday, June 3, 2011

Finished Four Patch Posy!

I finally finished my four patch posey quilt using Tula Pink's Marie Antoinette line of fabric! 

I also used the pink feather from "Plume". Oh and my setting triangles were "Plume's" main print, with the be flowers and birds! If fact, the only fabric not Tula Pink in this quilt is the little frame of dark pink between the feathers. For that I used Marcia Derse fabric, and it matched so perfectly I wish that I could put both in my drawer for them to make little beautiful babies! Okay, I realize how crazy it sounds, but I love it when my favorite designers make things that go together perfectly without even intending it!


In other news the winner of the Jennifer Paganelli Fabric is.... Andrea! She was comment number eleven so I will be contacting her to make sure she gets her beautiful new fabrics!  Speaking of beautiful new fabric... I received a package today, but I'm not going to tell you exactly what it is yet. I will show you tomorrow. :)  


And speaking of packages I should be receiving another package this week containing felt sheets. I'm pretty excited about it as well because it will mark the start of Christmas preparations! Can you guess what my theme is going to be?

Marie Antoinette! However, while I won't be using all of the bright colors in the fabric line, I did talk to Josh and he said it was okay to get a pink Christmas tree! I'm pretty happy, excited, and spoiled. I want our first Christmas in our own place to be out of this world fantastic!


3 comments:

  1. Love the quilt Trina! Good job. Who are you going to quilt it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie,
    I was thinking about Ann, but I'm not sure yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love the quilt, excellent job! You know I love those fabrics. 5 stars out of 5! RO in BA

    ReplyDelete