Friday, July 1, 2011

B.A.zaar!!!

I've finally decided on a name for Broken Arrow's Main Street craft fair on October 22nd. We will call it the B.A.zaar!!

I'm pretty excited about it. The vendor applications have been sent to those who attended the craft party on June 10th (that I have email addresses for), and some other local Etsy shop owners who also expressed interest. If you are interested in booth space during the craft fair please let me know by emailing talesofanewhousewife (at) gmail (dot) com. Right now booth spaces will be $35-$45 depending on the placement, but the prices will go up after July 31st.

I'm also very excited that Renee with GreenerMe is designing the graphic/logo for the event! She is a local artist, and she has done the logos for Make Tulsa and IndieEmporium. How cool is that?!

The goal is to have a flyer finished and ready for PDF and paper distribution by the beginning of next week. Also I will be publicly announcing the B.A.zaar as an event on Facebook so we can all start inviting our friends to vend and/or shop at the event.

Also, if anyone knows of any non-profit crafting groups/organizations that might want to be present during the fair please contact me because I'm hoping to have spaces reserved for community groups.

2 comments:

  1. The red cross has a local chapter and might want a space.
    - Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the opportunity!! Can't wait for the big day :)

    ReplyDelete