Saturday, April 23, 2011

Flashback Friday (On Saturday...again)

Ha! I told you I might not be able to keep up with doing "Flashback Friday"! Once again, it is Saturday, and I'm just getting around to posting this blog.  I know it is a novel idea, but this week I may try to write the post early then publish it on the correct day.

Either way, without further ado, I present to you a "Fashionable Precaution".

Back in 2009, when there was the Swine Flu scare I decided that safety didn't have to be ugly, so I made my own masks, just in case we really needed to wear them.  Of course these masks wouldn't actually protect me from anything because they have no filters in them, but I figured I could just wear it over the regular mask. *smiles*  It was pretty fun. I ended up with at least 1/2 a dozen, but nothing ever came of the scare so they were never able to fulfill their purpose.

Joke:
How do you cure Swine Flu?.....
Oinkment!

(One of the best jokes I was ever told.)

No comments:

Post a Comment